What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The 8 super tennis training methods
- NO additional fees, NO monthly payments, NO hassle and NO catch
- Finally have the ability to treat family and friends
- Work from home or anywhere with internet connection
- Gain access to 4 Tennis Trading Training Manuals
- Wake up when you want – Work when you want
- Quit the 9 to 5 and become your own boss
- Start enjoying financial independence
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Total Tennis Trading scores 74.44/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://totaltennistrading.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: totaltennistrading.com you’ll also be taken through to totaltennistrading.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)